Monday 7 December 2009

Grooveroom Talking

Felt like trying something new this time, so instead of just stringing the music together I thought I'd talk about it too - a bit like a radio broadcast, so hope you find it entertaining! Apologies for any blips in the sound - this was something of a tryout session as far as my equipment goes. Anyway looking forward to reading any comments you want to make about the show, so please don't be shy!

The tracks I'm playing and talking about are:



















1.Final Edition - Betcha Can't Love Just One1980
2.Harlow - Movie Queen1980
3.Alan Hawkshaw - Beat Me 'til I'm Blueunknown
4.Love De-Luxe - Here Comes that Sound Again1979
5.Paul Zaza - Love Me 'til I Die1980
6.Banzaii - Chinese Kung Fu1975
7.O C Smith - Son of Hickory Holler's Tramp1968


No comments: